Are you passionate about mobile development? If so, you will be interested to know that Apprise Conf 2023 is coming on March 23rd, and Apiumhub is a proud partner!
Apprise Conf is a mobile tech conference that will take place in Oslo, Norway, at the
The event will consist of a full day of talks and an additional day of workshops. The latter will take place the day before the conference. There’s also a party planned afterward to celebrate the end of the event and give attendees the opportunity to network, get to know each other, and have a great time.
According to the organizers of the event, all speakers and talks are hand-picked by a panel of experts from the field. There will be two simultaneous tracks: a soft track for beginner subjects and a hard track for more hardcore tech and code subjects. The topics of the talks have not yet been disclosed, but the names of the speakers have been revealed. Among them you can find:
- Tiya Chowdhury – Software engineer at Google Health
- Wei-Meng Lee – Technologist and founder of Developer Learning Solutions
- Donny Wals – iOS Developer, speaker, and author of a blog and various books on iOS-related topics.
- Monica Beate Tvedt – Tech leader and software engineer building SaaS
- Majid Hajian – Google developer expert and passionate software developer
- Daniil Pastukhou – Mobile Tech lead at Bouvet
- Raja Skogland – Serial entrepreneur, an investor in 70+ startups, business advisor, and university lecturer.
- Oddbjørn Almenning – iOS Tech Lead for the FotMob App
As previously mentioned, Apprise Conf workshops will be held the day before the conference. You can choose one from the following options:
- Fullstack App with Flutter and Firebase by Majid Hajian
- From Zero to Production with Jetpack Compose by Daniil Pastukhou
- Create Beautiful Apps with SwiftUI by Oddbjørn Almenning
- Analyzing mobile app usage using Python and Pandas by Wei-Meng Lee
For detailed information about the agenda and requirements of each workshop, we recommend you visit the event’s site.
Apprise Conf is an inclusive conference. They have a diversity programme to encourage members from all communities to attend and create a more equitable and diverse industry. If you are part of an underrepresented group within the tech industry, you can apply to their programme to get a fully paid ticket. The deadline for applications is May 1st. If you are interested, we suggest you apply as soon as possible to not miss the opportunity.
Apprise Conf organizers
Apprise Conf is organized by a non-profit organization run by a team of Norwegian techies whose main goal is to provide a space for mobile developers to connect, share and learn from each other. Some of the committee members also participate in the conference as speakers. Proceeds from ticket sales are entirely dedicated to event expenses.
Interested in participating in more tech events? That’s a great idea to connect with more professionals in the industry. At Apiumhub we have a calendar of events where you can keep up to date with the latest conferences around the world.
We hope to see you at the Apprise Conf on March 23rd!